This week, Ian has finally learned how to ride a two-wheel bike! He was very nervous at first, but Rob worked with him for a couple of days and he got it--What a great dad he is! Ian has been practicing so much on his little bike, that he literally wrode it until the pedal fell off! I guess it's time to move on to his BIG bike.
A couple of weeks ago, I went to church at my mom's house with the kids. When it was time to go, I wasn't quite ready, so I sent the kids with Grandma and Mel. A little while after they left, I heard someone come in the door upstairs, so I went to check who was there. My mom and Ella were at the top of the stairs, my mom giggling."What are you doing?" I asked. My mom just said, "Look," and lifted up Ella's dress--NO DIAPER! She was going "full commando" to church, and loving every minute of it, I might add. She made it all the way to church without a diaper on and they didn't notice until she sat on their laps in Sacrament Meeting. The jury's still out on how her diaper came off, but thank goodness she didn't pee, or worse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very funny. I am glad you recorded those memories.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Ian... two wheels is very big.
I am busting up! That is so cute!
ReplyDelete