In case you can't tell, the smiley face is made out of "Bottle Caps", one of my favorite candies. Ian is such a good kid, I'm so blessed to be his mom. I really needed a reminder of how lucky I am, and my soon-to-be 8 year-old did just that.
Sunday, December 4, 2011
I really needed this
My (our) life is always busy and hectic, but the last month or so has been especially nuts around here. Rob just picked up a 2nd job at UNI and he has been working almost every night and November is always a busy month at my job. As hard as I've been trying to keep it together, the stress of everything has gotten the best of me a few times...Okay, more than just a few times:) Even though I haven't been the best mom and wife that I should be, I came to my room yesterday and this is what I found waiting for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a sweet kid, you must be doing a lot of things right! :)
ReplyDelete